Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School

Another school year has come upon us and I can hardly believe that my kids are so old.

Brayden is starting 5th grade this year and is so excited to have Mr. Earl. Mr Earl is the kinda of teacher that tells jokes in class and likes to goof of while learning.

Corey is going back to Mrs. A's (Adamson's) class and with most of his friends from last year. I have a hard time saying that he is in 4th grade, but when my other kids move up a grade so does he.

Abbey is in 3rd grade with Mrs Searle. She really wanted her for a teacher and was really relieved to find out one of her BFF's is in her class.

Macie will start kindergarten next week. So I will get a whole week to enjoy some piece and quiet with just the two of us before she goes of to the BIG world.