Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend at the Cabin

We took our first trip up to the Cabin this past weekend, our kids were so excited. I can't believe what a great memory Corey has, on the way up there he asked us if he could do his puzzle that he took up there last time (Sean and I had totally forgot about it) he even remembered that it was Winnie the Pooh. Then he joked about being a "regular boy". Of course as soon as we got there we had to go on the four wheelers and go carts as many times as we could until we left.


We even saw lot of animals up there, my mom jokes that we saw more wild life at the cabin then she saw on her Alaskan cruise. There was a note on the gate when we got there that there was a bear siting a week ago so Sean was on a crusade to find the bear and take a picture of it, but to no avail he didn't find it. On one of my outings with Abbey and Corey we had a bull moose jump out in front of us, it gave me a heart attack, but other than that it was neat to see. We also saw a buck and a lot of does a couple of baby dear and a ton of chipmunks that Corey wanted to run over.

Here is what Brayden did at the Cabin.


3 comments:

wendy said...

Congrats! You finally joined the blogging world! I look forward to more posts! ~Wendy

Jess said...

okay, so is it wrong to laugh my butt off at the thought of a moose jumping out at you. Hah! I laughed so hard! I wish we could've gone with you. Is that "the" four wheeler you were refering to?

Jess said...

you need some tunes on this blog!